Tuesday 1 January 2013

Pink Half Leopard Print

Barry M-Matt White (66)
Barry M-Black (47)
Barry M-Pink Iridescent (264)
Nails Inc-Elizabeth Street

I've always wanted to try a leopard print design on my nails and today I finally got round to it. I found a similar design whilst browsing google images and as I also wanted to try my new pink glitter that I got for christmas I decided that do my own take on it! 

First I painted each nail half white and half pink. I topped the pink with the pink iridescent glitter which I think looks really pretty. To do the leopard print all you need to do is paint several blobs (I used a fine nail art brush) and then outline them with black. The trick is to not make them too neat. Finish with a top coat but make sure they are properly dry as black smudges very easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment