Tuesday 1 January 2013

Red-Gltter-Red

Barry M- Bright Red
Barry M- Diamond Glitter

First of all, sorry for the rough looking nails, I got an acrylic set for Christmas and decided to try it out today. I'm not too happy with the way they look, but, for a first time I don't think I did too bad. This is more of a 'ooh, I had a bright idea' post than a 'ooh look at my nails' post. If you are thinking of getting an acrylic set then go for it! It's actually quite simple it's one of those things that the more and more you do it, the better you will get. It's simple to create this look, just paint your nails red, coat the red in silver glitter and then coat the glitter in the red again, It creates a glittery almost marble effect on your nails and it's probably better to try it out for yourself than to look at this picture as my nails look much more gel like and glittery. This is definitely a look I would recommend I just couldn't capture it properly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment